Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Snook Family...

Wow! Easter weekend really threw us for a loop! Between that and a sick kiddo, we are about 3 days behind on our blog! Sorry about that, but I really try to stay off of my computer while the 2 year old is awake...

Anyway, this was a fun family. I laughed out loud several times while I was editing their pictures. What a great group of people...you can just tell they are close and really care about each other!
Here are a few of our favorites from our afternoon together...





We might have had a little too much fun... 








Ha! Can I get a picture of my brother and I like this, please?! 



So, so much fun! Thanks, Snook family for letting us capture this time for all of you! Your CD's will be in the mail in the morning! :)

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU! These are amazing and we had sooo much fun with ya'll as well!

    ReplyDelete