Sunday, June 26, 2011

Meet the Weick Family...

We have the privilege of taking pictures of some pretty phenomenal families.
Sometimes we walk away with far more of an impact from them and their lives than our photos could ever leave for them.

This family floored us. We talked about them all the way home. Their joy showed through every single moment we were with them. It was amazing.

Meet the Weick family....:)




Ah, I love a good open field photo...

May I just say that I might have been laughing more than anyone at all of the singing, dancing and silliness that may or may not have been going on throughout this shoot...

I love this picture...love it.

Oh, what? Did I forget to mention that they have a 'tree bed'? Is there anything better? I doubt it.

And now for the grandkids...:)

Thank you so much, Weick family!
What a privilege to get to spend time with you all! Enjoy your pictures!

P.S. If happiness comes in the form of a tree bed, we are all in!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tif and Chris! Always nice to share the Love! Come again, anytime. -Sara

    ReplyDelete