Monday, May 3, 2010

The Armstrong family...

Meet the Armstrong family!
It was such a joy to meet this family this weekend. Aren't they such a beautiful family?


Here is the newest member, Drew.

Drew was just adorable, but here are the stars of the shoot, Ryan & Jaxson. These big boys are turning two this week!

We had a  ton of fun with these boys!




Ryan...

and Jaxson...or is it Jaxson and then Ryan...it got a little confusing! :)





Awww! Don't you just want to eat him up?!?!


I love this picture...it just screams love to me!









Happy birthday, Jaxson!

Happy birthday, Ryan!
(okay, mom, I am pretty sure that I got their names right, but forgive me if I didn't!)

Joanna, your family is simply beautiful...
this photo shoot was so full of love and fun, we are so grateful that you chose us to capture these moments for you!

1 comment:

  1. Y'all are so talented! All of your pics are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete