Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Meet baby Kendell...

It was such a joy to meet little baby Kendell yesterday evening. She is such a beautiful little girl and her parents are just wonderful. Cerissa and Orlie, thank you for letting us capture these moments with your new little bundle of joy.

Here are a few of our favs!



Look at that sweet face staring at her mama...heart-melting.


Oh, I couldn't help myself with this one...it makes me laugh out loud every time I see it!


Look at those gorgeous eyes...

and that cute little smile!



This might be my new favorite picture...can you just see the emotion?




Congratulations Cerissa & Orlie on your beautiful baby girl! We couldn't be more excited for you and your new little family!

4 comments:

  1. these are awesome you guys are amazing!!!!
    Cerissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those were beautiful!
    great pictures and of course, loved the jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photography skills...and, of course, the subject is most beautiful! Congrats to Orlie & Cerissa! Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! The one of Kendell winking is hilarious! I love them

    ReplyDelete