Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tim + Tara

Seriously, I don't know if any young, married couple has more fun than Tim & Tara.
Their love for each other is so apparent in every picture that we took...it totally took me back to our first year of marriage and makes me want to run out and have mine and Chris's pictures taken again!

We laughed and laughed and laughed. I laughed the whole time I was editing pictures. Tim's expressions are priceless...they have such fun together. Here are a few of our favorites from the evening!











Oh my goodness! I almost fell out of my chair when I came across this picture! I had to include it! This totally sums up Tim's shenanigans the whole time!

She might be a fourth his size, but there is no doubt in my mind that she can take him down anytime.



Thanks Tara & Tim for letting us capture this awesome time in your young married lives! We wish you all the best and many more years of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment