Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bellies!

There is no joy like that of your first child. I can remember all of the special moments Chris and I had while preparing for our little guy; the anticipation, the excitement, future dreams. What a special time.
Karen and Bill are expecting their precious baby boy, Liam in just a few short weeks.

I just had to include this picture from the nursery! Isn't Karen's handiwork awesome? I am totally stealing this idea someday!



Oh my goodness! Aren't they so cute together!?!


Oh, Karen. I wish that we all looked this amazing pregnant!







Karen & Bill, we are so excited for you as you begin your journey into parenthood! Hang on for one wild ride!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful job you guys! I especially like the very last one. :) Can't wait for our session come Monday and I finally get to see you guys again! Woohoo! xox

    ReplyDelete