Friday, August 20, 2010

Meet the Martin Family...

I don't know how we scored the lot on amazingly beautiful families, but we have! All of the families that we have been able to photograph have been gorgeous...the Martin's are no exception.

We had so much fun with them last week. Their girls are adorable and took to Mr. Pirtle in a heartbeat. I am sure he is hoping that our next child will be a little girl after having so much fun with these two!
Here are a few of our favorites!


So, so cute...

Look at Callie's big, beautiful eyes! Gorgeous!

Oh, and Miss Macy. This photo says to me, "Look out world; here I come"!

This is Callie "praying"...


This might be my favorite...what a fun picture!


Can anything be cuter than two adorable girls in tutus?



Kirk and Cathy, your family is beautiful! Thanks for letting us capture these moments for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment