Monday, August 23, 2010

Shasta + David

Wowzers. That is all I have to say about this shoot!
We had such a great time with these two. I love how edgy they wanted to go- so fun! It had been a long time since we had shot an engagement session and Shasta & David reminded us of why we love doing it!
Here are a few of our favorites from the evening...



Don't you love the new fun wall Chris found!? I love  the color...








I don't know if I can pick a favorite from this session...there are so many that I love for different reasons, but this one is one of them!

Oh, Shasta...seriously, every single picture that we took of her was just flat out beautiful.

Thanks Shasta and David for choosing us to capture this special time for you! We had a great time with you and wish you many, many happy years together!

2 comments:

  1. We love love love them!!!! Thank you guys so much we had a blast!

    -Shasta and David :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics...not just because shes my daughter either! lol Yall really know how to capture a special moment!

    ReplyDelete