Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Armstrong Family!




Now, please forgive me. I have been on a bit of a blogging hiatus.
With the craziness of wrapping up our final photo shoots and Christmas I decided to make blogging take the back burner for awhile. While I have a bit of time to spare, I want to post a very select few of our favorites from our shoots this month. For the next few posts I am limiting it down to my favorite seven shots- super hard to do, but these families already have their CDs and so it is really just for benefit of us, not them that we even post their pictures! ;)

We met up with the Armstrong family the first weekend of December for their littlest tikes one-year photo shoot. We have shot this family many times before, so we knew exactly what kind of cuteness we were walking into!

Here is the birthday boy! 



I LOVE this picture...love it. 


Isn't he a little cutie! 

Thanks Armstrong family! We were so excited to see that you used our photo in your Christmas cards this year! That is a huge compliment!




No comments:

Post a Comment