Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Sharp Family...

Again, I want to ask forgiveness for my blogging hiatus.



With the craziness of wrapping up our final photo shoots and Christmas I decided to make blogging take the back burner for awhile. While I have a bit of time to spare, I want to post a very select few of our favorites from our shoots this month. For the next few posts I am limiting it down to my favorite seven shots- super hard to do, but these families already have their CDs and so it is really just for benefit of us, not them that we even post their pictures! ;)

We love this family. Love them. Kristen and Chris use to work together and James officiated our wedding. We are forever in their debt. :)
We were super excited to meet with them for a little family shoot earlier this month. Here are a few of my favorites...


Man, I love this picture.



Aren't they just the most adorable family? Seriously. 




Thanks, Sharp family! We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment