Thursday, May 19, 2011

Meet the Haynes Kiddos...

I don't know how it happened, but each one of these kiddos has the same brilliant blue eyes. They are just beautiful kids...not to mention a ton of fun!

We were so excited to meet up with the Haynes clan for a little photo shoot! The weather was beautiful and the kiddos were awesome- just how we like it!

Here are a few of our favorites...

First up, Miss Bella...just a stunning young lady. 

Then Miss Sasha.
(I love this picture- Chris totally rocked it on this shot!) 

Oh, isn't she just the sweetest thing?!? 

And finally, Mr. Anderson! I just love little boys- so, so fun! 



Adorable, right?!? 

:) 

Thanks Anderson, 

Bella, 

and Miss Sasha for a splendid afternoon! 

And thanks to Momma Haynes for being SOOO patient with me while I was getting caught back up on my photos! :)

1 comment:

  1. Y'all did such an awesome job of capturing their personalities! Sasha is cracking me up...as usual! Great shots of the three of them together! THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete