Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rath Kiddos...

You know 'em, you love 'em...
These little cuties have graced our blog on several occasions. Every single time we have shot them they have been great! So fun!
I know they thought we were crazy for taking them out in the middle of nowhere for these pictures, but I have to say that I love how the bokeh looks from all the yucca in the background- very cool!

Up first, Little Miss McKinley...who had to carry on the tradition of getting her picture taken in a bass drum. Very cool idea.



Can't you just eat her up with a spoon?!? 

Then, Mr. Grant. Gosh, I love little boys! He is just adorable! 


Rock on, rock on... 


This shoot was many things, not the least of which was celebrating a beautiful girl's 5th birthday. Where on earth has the time gone, Regan? 



She was very excited about turning the big "5". What a special time! 

I love that she looks like she is in a fairytale, far-away land... 

Thanks Momma and Daddy Rath for tracking through the cacti...:)
Oh, of course, I am sure you know, your kiddos are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment