Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Cantu family...

Meet the Cantu family!
We were so excited when Roni contacted us for a family session last week! We had a blast with Roni & Jonathan's 3 year old son, Isaac. I don't know, but I think he is the cutest little thing! Maybe I am a little biased because Isaac is one of my top little boy names. He was a hoot; he kept us all on our toes!

Here are some of our favorites from the evening...




So, Isaac's favorite thing at the moment is trains...his momma wanted to make sure that we got some pictures at the train depot. All we had to do was mention the word train and he got so excited.
Seriously, look at that little smile!



Such a big boy...


This is us using our "super-sonic" hearing to listen for the trains...

Finally, we saw a train in the distance! I think this picture will be on of my favorites for a long time. Isn't he adorable?!?


Oh, Isaac. You are just the cutest thing. I am glad that we became good friends! We had such a fun time looking at the "mad face" and "down lights" with you!

Roni, your family is adorable! Thanks for letting us capture this time for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment