Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Meet the Dye family...again.

Oh, we love this beautiful little family. Chris went to law school with David while Amanda helped me deal with the stressors of being a law school widow!
What a fun time! It was so nice to see them again! Liam is just a few weeks older than our little Eli, and just as cute, if I do say so myself. You can see their family pictures that we took last year here.

Our goal for their shoot was to take as many family pictures as we could. Chris and I have a ton of cute pictures of Eli, but few of the three of us together. We wanted to make sure that they would have a ton of great family shots to choose from! Here are our favorites!


Isn't Liam a doll? What a cute little smile!





Some little boy loves his momma...



Oh, that little grin!




So, so fun! Thanks David & Amanda for letting us take some pictures for you! Hope you love them!

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. I love them!!! They couldn't be any better. Thank you all so much for making us look AMAZING in all of the pics and for doing the shoot for us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete