Friday, September 10, 2010

Little Miss Savannah...

Let me just say that I cannot get over this beautiful baby girl. Seriously, she was just breath-taking and such a good baby. Sena and Cory, you are in for a whole heap of trouble later...:)

We had a blast with Savannah, her mommy and Gamma. Mommy was so relaxed and easy-going; it really comes through in the pictures!

Here are a few of our favorites from the morning...

Oh, sweet little Savannah...



Don't you love the angel wings...this kiddo might have fallen straight from heaven.


I have been dying to use this green wall in Pampa- I am so glad Sena didn't think I was crazy for taking them there!

So, so sweet...




We had to get Gamma in a few pictures too!

Savannah, it was wonderful to meet you! I can't wait to watch you grow up!

1 comment:

  1. Simply amazing!!! Love love love every single one of them. Thank you guys SO much! Hope we can do it again sometime. I'll be sure to book well in advance when I know we're going to be in the area. :)

    ReplyDelete