Saturday, September 18, 2010

Meet the Hunter Family...

Oh, I love having fun with families! We had a great time with this awesome family of five last week...seriously, they are so cool.

Here are a few of our favorites from the morning...



I love this yellow door...what a great color to work with!


I love this shot...I love a woman that can defend herself. :) You rock, Jamie!



Not to mention that their kiddos are super cute and so respectful. This is Creed and his daddy...

and Callie and momma...

and little Miss Hannah...

I have to admit, I am super jealous of this picture...I am debating making Chris set up a tripod just so I can have a shot like this of the two of us.

Thanks, Hunter family for letting us capture these little moments for you! We had a blast and wish you and your family all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment