Friday, September 3, 2010

Suni + Anthony

This was a fun shoot! Sunday we headed to Palo Duro Canyon to take pictures of this adorable little family.
Meet Suni, Anthony and Miss Grace...

When Suni mentioned that she wanted to bring her dog along for pictures we were super excited! How fun! Grace is such a good puppy- we had a blast hiking up the Canyon with her and she was right at home.
Here are a few of our favorites of the evening...


Awww...I love this one.

Ha! I love this one too! It is like Grace is saying, "Back off, Daddy"!








Aren't they such a beautiful couple?

People, I like cheese! Thanks, Anthony for putting up with my love for cheesy pictures...your wife will thank me later.

Suni & Anthony, we had a blast with you! Oh, and you too, Miss Grace. We wish your little family years and years of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment